Thursday, April 7, 2011

Project #14 Teach Someone Something



For my Teach Someone Something project, I chose to teach Charla how to make a scrapbook page. Although the video turned out to be a little lengthy, I think it got the main point across of me teaching her how to design a scrapbook page. She loved being in the video and had a lot of fun making her page. Scrapbooking is a huge hobby of mine, so this is the reason I chose this idea for my project. Also, in my future classroom I plan to have a scrapbook for each student and throughout the year they will make their book of what they do and learn in my classroom to take home at the end of the year!

2 comments:

  1. This is precious! I love that you did scrapbooking, because I too like to scrapbook when I have time. I'm a year behind on my photos though! This is very good and I like that you taught a child.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Sadly, I am behind too. Hopefully I can catch up this summer!

    ReplyDelete